PRESENTED BY MICHAEL MINK
Contributing Writer for Investor’s Business Daily since 1999, author of some 1,000 nationally published articles and three books.
WRITING SUCCESS IN ONLY ONE OR TWO HOUR WORKSHOPS!
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN GREAT WRITING TECHNIQUES. IT WILL RESULT IN THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT WAYS GREAT WRITING BENEFITS COMPANIES:
• Generate more business.
• Communicate professionally.
• Shape and deliver better content efficiently in less time.
(Learn all of this and more in only one or two hour seminars!)
Not only an informative writing improvement presentation, but also an exciting talk on life lessons on leadership from the great minds throughout history.
It incorporates the wisdom, philosophy and relevant examples from Michael Mink’s profiles and work on:
Ronald Reagan, John Wooden, Walt Disney, Steve Jobs, Tom Landry, Abraham Lincoln, Gene Roddenberry, Stephen Ambrose, George Lucas, Winston Churchill, Mark Twain, Alfred Hitchcock, Greg Maddux, L.L. Bean, George Patton, John F. Kennedy, Thomas Edison, Steve Wozniak, Michelangelo, Margaret Mead, Harriet Beecher Stowe, Margaret Thatcher
Staying connected to the presentation principles long after it's over so they become second nature.
• Putting the power of what total commitment to work for you in writing.
• Discovering why you already have the tools to be a great writer.
• Understanding the power and principles of storytelling to use in anything you write.
• Interjecting life into anything you write.
• Using the Mink fundamentals and steps to shape your work in less time.
• How you know when you’re done.
• The importance of small, uncomplicated things.
MICHAEL MINK IS AVAILABLE TO SPEAK TO YOUR COMPANY AND GROUP.
His other topics include:
• Total Commitment: Lessons From The Best of the Best
• Top Performers: The 10 Characteristics The Most Successful People
Michael Mink draws all of his information from his over 500 profiles on the most successful people from all walks of life.
Michael can also customize a presentation to whatever needs your company has: for example: on Leadership, Management, Coming Back, Overcoming Adversity, How Great Leaders Motivate.